Do you have a boiler that is getting temperamental? Are your energy bills creeping upwards?
It may be time to consider a new boiler to maximise the efficiency of your central heating. Not only that, it will get the house toasty warm ready for Christmas.
Advantages of a new boiler
- Energy bills should decrease. A number of our customers who we have fitted boilers for over the last year say they have had refunds from their energy company. We install A rated boilers that are built to last and reduce overall energy consumption.
- It maximises heat throughout the house. Your boiler may be heating the radiators and water, but is it heating them to their full potential? We love feedback from our customers. Particularly, when they say they cant believe how warm their house is after they have had a new boiler fitted!
- Warranty cover. Once your new boiler is fitted, it is then covered by the warranty. We install boilers that come with a minimum of a 5 year warranty, all the way up to 12 years. Providing you uphold the conditions of the warranty, any costly repairs will be covered by the warranty!
What DTS Plumbing and Heating offer…
- Our installations are completed by an experienced gas engineer. We fit a new boiler plus compliant controls, a magnetic filter and flush the central heating system as standard to ensure that the system is protected how it should be. Once the flush has been completed we take water samples which are tested by an independent company to confirm the quality of the water in the central heating system. We also offer protection against frozen condensate pipes, to make sure that you have heating when you need it the most.
- We offer 0% finance or a Buy Now Pay Later option on all central heating installations. Therefore, if your boiler breaking down comes as a nasty surprise and isn’t cost effective to repair, you can spread the cost to make it easier to manage.
- A tailor-made installation built around you and your property. We will do a survey on your property and then spend time discussing your new system with you. This includes; your budget, the make-up of your property, the location of the boiler, brands of boiler and what you want from your heating system.
We have accreditations with a number of boiler manufacturers allowing us to offer extended warranties and install the boiler that suits your needs most. These include;
- ATAG Approved Installers – 10 year warranty
- Ideal Max Accredited Installers – between 5 and 12 year warranties
- Worcester Bosch Accredited Installers – between 6 and 10 year warranties
This is important to us as it gives our customers peace of mind that their new boiler is covered, should anything go wrong!
If you need any advice or want to discuss the a new boiler, please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
The DTS Plumbing and Heating Team