For this fortnights blog, we wanted to tell you all about our current promotion that we have running. Its one that is a bit different and that everybody can get involved with!
What is the Competition?
In local pubs, bars and hotels around the Sheffield area we have distributed 1000 drinks mats with details of our company and what we do on one side and a competition on the other. All you have to do is send us a selfie of you and the drinks mat, let us know where you are and tag us or post the photo to our Facebook. Once we receive it, you will be entered into the chance to win a Nest Learning Thermostat! (RRP £219).
What is a Nest?
Find out more here: https://store.google.com/gb/product/nest_learning_thermostat_3rd_gen?hl=en-GB
Who is Involved?
The participating pubs so far are:
- Toolmakers Brewery – Neepsend, S3
- The Forest Pub – Neepsend, S3
- Fat Cat – Kelham Island, S3
- Kelham Island Tavern – Kelham Island, S3
- Three Merry Lads – Lodge Moor, S10
- Shiny Sheff – Lodge Moor, S10
- The Bridge Inn – Ridgeway, S12
- The Swan – Ridgeway, S12
- The Devonshire Arms – Dore, S17
- The Hare & Hound – Dore, S17
- The Cross Scythes – Totley, S17
- The Crown Inn – Totley, S17
- The British Oak – Mosborough, S20
- The Queen – Mosborough, S20
- Angel & Harlequin – Spinkhill, S21
- Renishaw Golf Club – Renishaw, S21
- The Mossbrook – Eckington, S21
- The Crown – Killamarsh, S21
- The Black Bull – Aughton, S26
- The Beehive @ Harthill – Harthill, S26
- Robin Hood Inn – Aughton, S26
- Rother Valley Golf Club Bar – Wales Bar, S26
Rules & Regulations
You can gladly enter more than once if you see them in more than one location, just make sure you tag the location!
Just a few boring rules that we hope you can follow:
- Competition is open to everyone over 18 years of age
- No unsolicited photos (no rude’s please!)
- Be creative and share with your friends.
- DTS plumbing and Heating have the right to withdraw your entry at any times if rules are broken.
When Will it Finish?
The winner will be announced on Sunday 1st September, keep your fingers crossed and your eyes peeled!
We can’t wait to see your entries and good luck!
The DTS Team